Our GRASS GRIDS model is the only one of its kind. Its permeable open cell structure and innovative 'cutting edge' design allows for the grid to be 'pressed' into the existing ground providing surface reinforcement.
The grids are pressed into the soil to ground level which ensures that all traffic ride on a combination of both the grid and the underlying ground therefore preventing the ground from churning.
They are extremely strong yet have the flexibility in themselves as well as the joining system to allow the grids to ride any ground undulation.
Our Grass grids measure 85 x 62 x 3.5cm and are suitable for various domestic to light industrial surface reinforcement applications.
Additional applications & suggested uses;
- An sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
- Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.
- Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn/gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankment stability
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud, ménage and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Disability access routes
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event*/marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
- Trellis supports & much more..
85cm x 62cm
|Cell space openings||
10cm wide diamonds & triangles as per images
|Weight KG / SQM||
|Number of decks per m2||
2 decks = 1.054 SQUARE METRES
|Gross Weight per pallet||
Recycled Polypropylene – UV Stable
-50 to +90C
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids
Flexible over ground undulations
Cutting edge design enables ground press and anti- lift
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.