The building base kit comprises of, the heavy duty plastic grids themselves, and the heavy duty permeable landscape membrane sheet. Packed carefully into boxes and delivered to your door.
Our toughened plastic shed bases are used for a number of purposes mainly being they act as a solid building base for sheds, log cabins, greenhouses and summerhouses etc, to sit firmly onto.
With benefits such as being quick and easy to install and easy setting levels, a plastic shed base provides load spreading support to the heavy structures that stand on them.
Our plastic shed bases can also be used for ground grid matting to protect grass areas, driveways and paths in a grass grid effect where vehicles and foot traffic can pass over without any movement and prevents the grass being ruined and gravel is kept neat and tidy.
The grids help to prevent damp getting to the bottom of your buildings, which in turn lengthens the life span of the structure they are supporting. Prices start at around foot and the building base comes with our unique 25-year garden shed base kit guarantee.
- An sustainable grass & gravel paving & structure support solution
- Ground stability grids installed at ground level, to reduce the effect where vehicle and foot traffic pass over by stopping the ground from churning up.
- Access roads & emergency service lanes (fire & ambulance access routes)
- Driveway grids & gravel parking
- Grass or gravel car parks or temporary & permanent over-spill parking solutions
- Driveways and residential lawn/gravel parking reinforcement
- Anti storm – flood surface drainage solutions
- Water run off safety solutions & French drains
- Railway embankment stability
- Slope and embankment reinforcement
- Melioration ditches
- Horse stud, ménage and paddock use
- Buggy paths
- Disability access routes
- Golf courses paths & grass stabilisation
- School play area and access routes
- Event*/marquee flooring solutions
- Grassed garden banks
- Lawn protection
- Trellis supports & much more..
85cm x 62cm
|Cell space openings
10cm wide diamonds & triangles as per images
|Weight KG / SQM
|Number of decks per m2
2 decks = 1.054 SQUARE METRES
|Gross Weight per pallet
Recycled Polypropylene – UV Stable
-50 to +90C
None toxic, chemically enert and reusable too which makes the driveway grids
Flexible over ground undulations
Cutting edge design enables ground press and anti- lift
The grids can be filled with a wide range of materials including soil – grass seed, gravels, stones etc
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.