- Our Drain is a channel drainage sysetm, also known as linear drainage, and is a popular choice because it is simple to design and install. It is also a cheaper option for surface water drainage than a typical point water drainage system and aesthetically, can be discreet, or a design statement – the choice is yours.
- It consists of a channel and a removable grate.
PURPOSE OF CHANNEL DRAINAGE
- By using a channel rather than a mosaic of strategic point drains, you reduce or even eliminate ponding and deal with heavy run-off such as flash flooding and heavy downpours more effectively.
EASY TO DESIGN
- When laying channel drainage, no complicated layouts and couplers etc are needed. Conflicts with underground service pipes/cables are more easily avoided. Using a channel system means that the channel can act as both a multiple point drain and a carrier pipe.
ACCESS AND MAINTENANCE OF CHANNEL DRAINS
- Grates are easy to remove with keys giving you full access to the channel below.
- Easy & quick to install to provide a neat water drainage & soak away system push fit & snap clip fixing makes it simple to assemble can be cut to length & non brittle Suitable applications = rain fall drainage for domestic & light industrial parking surfaces & a solution to divert and reduce surface water on the likes of patios & other garden areas.
- Length = 1 metre unit length
- Profile size = 14cm wide x 14cm deep
- Weight = 1.5kg
- Material = made from recycled polypropylene
- Manufactured to BS EN 1433 class A 15
- Domestic Linear Drainage
- Easy fit channel interlocking system
- 100cm long x 14cm wide x 14cm deep
- Locking Mechanism
- Snap-lock boltless grating system
- 100% recyclable
- Durable & long lasting
- Unobstructed channel cross section for easy cleaning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.